What should I do with the K-1?

You should use the K-1 tax form to prepare your tax filings. Your accountant should know how to include this when completing your taxes. Alternatively, standard tax filing software or the IRS website can help guide you with preparing your tax returns inclusive of your K-1s (such as certain editions of TurboTax).