Experienced angel investors use FundersClub for a number of reasons:
- FundersClub offers curated access to startup investment opportunities that may otherwise be inaccessible to angel investors.
- FundersClub allows investors to invest with lower minimum check sizes. The minimum check sizes are 10–20 times smaller than typical angel investments ($3K–$10K typically, vs. $25K–$250K). This provides an easier way to build a diversified portfolio. Read more about Diversification.
- FundersClub offers convenient online payments and legal documents
- FundersClub offers an easy way to connect with the broader community of startups and angel investors
- Active members can by invitation-only participate in the curation of startup companies on FundersClub and see/learn about interesting startups
- FundersClub typically makes available follow-on opportunities to double down on winners whenever possible to investors which would normally be out of reach to angel investors.